Saturday, February 14, 2009

Evaluation

As my overall work on the blogger, iweb and others, it has been succesfull; comparing my work to the others, mine seems over average, and better. I provided various explanations and for each questions and units. I devised a plan to include videos, and more pictures. I too have put in my delicious page on all my favorite sites I have bookmarked. I included too explanations, diagrams, and pictures for software and hardware, the design cycle that I followed to be successfull and accurately complete my obectives in many areas (that can be explained in the post), and the client meeting. Furthermore, I utilize my previous skills I learn from classes before, like animoto videos, voice thread from last year and so much more to mak it be apart of my bloger, I will also try to book mark on my delicious account more websites provided for the examples the teacher has given, and try to observe other people's blogger to see what they I have that I dont and was supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment